The available modules are:
- Akka provides metrics and tracing information from Akka actors, routers, dispatchers, actor systems,
cluster sharding and remoting components.
- Executors provides metrics collection for executor services and wrappers that enable context
propagation to tasks scheduled on them.
- Futures provides automatic context propagation through Scala, Twitter and Scalaz futures.
- JDBC instruments JDBC drivers and the Hikari connection pool for tracing JDBC operations and extracting
metrics on the connection pool.
- Logback provides converters that can be used to put Context information in your log patterns and
bytecode instrumentation that propagates the context as expected with using Logback’s AsyncAppender.
- System Metrics provides host metrics like CPU, memory, network and file system usage.